Commercial Operations Supervisor
Trip & Co was founded in 1890 as a supplier of steel wire, rope and pulley blocks for the shipping industry. These days Trip & Co is a leading name as manufacturer and supplier of (ai) cargo products, like the Air Cargo Seat bag, ETSO C172 tie-down straps, thermal covers, and TSO C203 FCC Fire Containment Covers. For more than 30 years Trip & Co has been producing various air cargo products that are delivered all over the world. Since its establishment, Trip & Co has stood by innovation, quality and long-term relationships with its customers. Thus Trip & Co, in collaboration with KLM, invented the first generation of insulated air cargo covers
Commercial Operations Manager/Supervisor
We are Trip & Co. Protecting cargo is what we do and have been good at for over a century. Some even say we’re the best. However, now we think of it, we might be biased.
Regarding cargo, we are both a leading manufacturer and supplier. Keeping our customers' cargo safe through the air, land, and overseas. Wherever anyone’s shipment needs to go, we’ve got their back like a tie-down strap.
You can call us organized inventors or entrepreneurial engineers. We are driven by the need to make cargo lighter, easier and safer, with our accessible teams protecting cargo in sometimes inaccessible places.
We know this all sounds like a well-oiled machine. But the time has come to add an essential part to our machine: a (junior) commercial operations manager.
Now, you’re reading this for a reason. Maybe because you accidentally clicked on it when scrolling by, but most likely because you want to be a part of our team and aviate Trip & Co to the next level.
Well, buckle up. Because we’ll tell you exactly how we believe that you, our new commercial operations manager, can play an important part in this:
● You take on the day-to-day commercial operations of Trip & Co,
● You liaise directly with accounts and approved suppliers,
● You advise customers and develop plans and strategies for the best customer experience,
● You maintain and monitor key performance indicators to supply our markets with the best products and solutions.
Are you still enjoying the ride? Good. Because we’re not done yet. This is what we believe the ideal profile of our new commercial operations manager looks like:
● Demonstrated experience with CRM and ERP,
● Good follow-up and communication skills,
● A minimum of 2 years of experience in Operations Management,
● Interpersonal skills with the ability to connect, build relationships, and influence business leaders, across all levels, in a multinational company.
Does your profile look different, but do you still feel suited for the job? That’s completely fine. You are more than welcome to challenge us on this. We love a good challenge.
So, what do you get in return, you ask? We have already expected our new commercial operations manager to ask such a question. This is what we can offer you:
- A competitive salary,
- A great and growth-driven working environment,
- Fun colleagues!