Cargo Supervisor Maastricht Airport
• Effective capacity and booking management of flights beyond MST and updating HQ on forecasted demand.
• Co-ordination between contributing EU stations, HQ central capacity management, controlling station AMS and freighter teams to dynamically manage capacity in order to ensure optimal utilization of space
• Monitoring of trucking services (RFS) and addressing issues to ensure OTP, and requesting for additional trucking based on demand
• Monitoring and overseeing of services provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, address shortcomings effectively and resolve cargo mishandling, delays, disruptions to minimize cargo offloading. Plan, organize operational activities, delegating responsibilities to subordinate staff and GHA contractors as appropriate.
• Review collate and complile cargo documentation for cargo uplifted on flights in accordance with local regulations and company policies.
• Ensure accurate completion of all post flight activities including dispatch of message, forwarding documentation and completion of station file. Where required, take appropriate action for any irregularities/discrepancies
• Investigate and respond to queries, complaints and claims received from internal and external customer in an efficient and timely manner
• Update and maintain Cargo Systems in order to provide the requisite customer service information, including rate filing and facilitate accurate revenue accounting
• Motivate, train and give feedback to staff to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to ensure high standard of service is maintained.
• Undertake various administration functions including rostering of staff, completion of performance appraisals, reordering of stationery as required.
• Supervise the cargo operations as required to ensure all activities are completed safely and in an efficient manner.
• Minimum ‘A’ Level or equivalent
• Proven experience in a Cargo Operations’ environment
• Good knowledge of Dangerous Goods’ regulations
• Good knowledge of Weight and Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulations.
• Competent IT skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to adapt to constant change in situations
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
• Must have a Valid Driving License