CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited (hereinafter referred to as “CTS International”), a subsidiary of China Logistics Group Limited, was founded on December 14, 1984, and listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (stock code: 603128) on May 29, 2012.
Today we have more than 90 branches in China’s main ports and economically developed inland cities, as well as the United States, Singapore, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Vietnam. At the same time, we have developed core businesses such as international air and ocean freight, project logistics, railway transport, third-party warehousing logistics, cross-border e-commerce logistics, aviation supplies logistics, and customs declaration & inspection.
CTS is committed to becoming a global logistics solutions provider, we strive to develop into a world-class cross-border integrated third-party logistics enterprise with complete domestic and overseas networks, comprehensive service products, competitive platform advantages, a leading industry position and strong brand appeal.
As a Site Manager - Warehousing Service, you will be the first point-of- contact to our customers as well as vendors - you will be the expert on your account(s). You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and have a strong desire to possess the know-how to get the job done. You will be in charge of answering any customer inquiries, resolving customer issues, and maintaining desired standards of all related operations.
The person for this position should be particularly well organized and detail oriented. If you are independent, accountable, intelligent, detail-oriented and have a great attitude, we'd like to talk to you! The hours for this position are 09:00-17:30 Netherlands local time, however, must be available outside of regular hours to assist and coordinate warehouse operators, and customers with issues or changes in scheduling.
This position is full-time, overtime and weekends are occasionally required, depending on customer need.
This position will report to the Account Director or in absence of AD, report to the company’s General Manager.
Be the voice of CTS Netherlands warehousing service. This will entail heavy customer & vendor interaction onsite, also via phone and email on daily basis. We will expect that your interpersonal communication skills are strong in both capacities.
Manage customer accounts, from order receipt to delivery including order fill, transportation planning, on time delivery monitoring, exception management and supporting promotions, seasonal and new item launch management.Investigate order/invoice processing problems and facilitates issue resolution with management assistance.
• Keep detailed notes in our customer tracking system and be able to prioritize multiple tasks – the pace is fast and you’ll rarely be doing one thing at a time.
• Embrace new challenges every day. Being adaptable and flexible are critical!
• Follow up on items…and follow up…and follow up again!
• Embrace your mistakes! You’ll inevitably make a few.
• Help identify what we have missed.
• Help us build a stronger company - every day.
Required skills and experience:
• At least 5 years of warehousing and inbound/outbound planning, or supply chain working experience.
• At least 3 years of relevant communications based, i.e. direct customer interaction experience.
• Have an understanding of the value of teamwork and how teams work.
• Have a heightened sense of urgency, a heightened attention to detail and be able to communicate our customer offering.
• Complete and maintain customer account-specific records with auditor like accuracy.
• Must be able to work well in a self-managed team environment. This includes cooperatively scheduling work, vacation, hours and team task assignments.
• Ability to maintain productivity and professionalism while under pressure to meet strict deadlines and balance multiple priorities; Displays attention to detail for both accuracy and content.
• Judgment to resolve issues with the appropriate sense of urgency, including after standard business hours support.
• Supply chain, either customer side or vendor side, with leadership experience will be an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
• Knowledge of all Import/Export regulations and documents
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Dutch and English
• Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
• Great teamwork and communication skills, attend to details
• The ability to quickly adapt to relocation, and foreign working environment